This DIY gift is perfect for bird lovers and can be put together for under $15 in a couple of minutes.
- Your favorite Lyric Wild Bird Food (We used Supreme Mix)
- Glass Jar with Lid
- Bird’s Nest
- Extra Decorations
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gift Tag (Download and Print PDF for FREE HERE)
- Hole Punch
- Download and print free gift tags. Print on cardstock for a sturdier tag. Cut out, fold in half, and punch a hole in the corner.
- Measure and cut ribbon so that it fits around the jar lid with extra hanging off on each side. Glue around lid.
- Glue bird’s nest to lid. Then glue bird and any additional decorations to nest and lid.
- Fill glass jar with Lyric Wild Bird Food and attach lid.
- Tie the gift tag on using ribbon ends on the lid.
View our Bird Seed Gift Jar instructions video below.